Defensive Cyber Security Services
“We partnered with Secure Impact to design and deliver an Incident Response simulation exercise. The team at Secure Impact carefully crafted an exercise which reflected our own environment, significantly increasing the value to our business. Secure Impact provide us with a genuine sense that we are working with a team whose singular vision is to ensure we gain the most value from the expertise and services they are delivering."
Paul Coleman // VP Information Security & Data Privacy, Orgvue
Incident Response Planning & Assessment
Our experts will work with you to establish your own internal defence capabilities. We’ll work with you to establish and assess key metrics such as time taken for your team’s initial response to an incident, their assessment of the risk and ejection of the threat. Secure Impact’s IR planning and assessment service will help you to reduce potential damage to your intellectual property, company time, resources and brand value, enabling you to quickly recover and resume business operations.
Download your copy of our e-book to learn the 6 critical aspects of incident response
Learn more about SI's Incident Response planning services
- Our experts will help develop your internal defence capabilities
- Help maximise investments into security measures by verifying effectiveness of use and implementation
- Measure and assess key metrics in relation to incidents, your team's assessment of the risk and ejection of the threat
Digital forensics play a vital role following an incident or breach. Our expert analysis is carried out by a team drawn from all areas of the industry, including law enforcement. SI’s DFIR specialists offer a highly disciplined approach to uncovering and interpreting evidence, its validation, preservation and documentation. Our team are experienced expert witnesses and well-versed in partnering with your legal team.
Principal CIRT Consultant, Dave Barr, discusses SI's Digital Forensics services
- A vital role following an incident or breach
- Expert analysis performed by a team from law enforcement
- Highly disciplined approach to uncovering and interpreting evidence, its validation, preservation and documentation
- Experienced expert witness services and legal team partnerships
Simulated Incidents & Cyber Drills
Based on industry or company-specific issues, threats, or vulnerabilities, we can create a controlled environment in which responses and strategies can be tested and improved upon. Usually best-focused on the security team themselves.
How can cyber drills or simulated incidents add value to your business?
- Training in an authentic but controlled environment
- Minimise internal incidents and promote better security hygiene
- Ideal for our larger clients with complex IT environments
- Prepare your team to deal with ever-increasing complexity
We can design and run hands-on exercises in real-world environments to prepare your team and wider organisation to deal with the ever-increasing complexity of the world in which we all operate. This can be a highly rewarding opportunity to involve leadership and business teams in cyber security matters, building relationships, mapping out various organisational strengths and vulnerabilities, and then testing these in one or more scenarios.
When is your business ready to run a simulated incident or tabletop exercise?
- Clarify roles and responsibilities
- Aimed toward executive involvement to foster buy-in and security awareness
- Map out organisational strengths and vulnerabilities, and test these in one or more scenarios
Digital Footprint Service
Our digital footprint service allows a business, members of its C-suite, or a HNWI to understand their attack surface from a human and technical perspective. Using passive techniques only, to minimise disruption to the client, digital foot printing shows you everything a potential adversary could access and collect with the intention to then leverage against you and/or your business.
- For HNWI, C-suite individuals or businesses in general
- Determine your attack surface without the need for intrusion
- Visibility of employee-borne threats
- Protection of key stakeholders
- Protection of physical assets
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest updates