Date: 23rd November 2023
Time: 11.00 - 12.00 GMT
We developed this model to help businesses establish a strong foundation for cyber defence; a tool to identify where you are in your maturity journey, and a framework to identify areas where you can improve your defensive strategy and tactics. It is the product of roundtables, consultations, engagements and webinars with CISOs, global security leaders, our own team, and world leading researchers and consultants.
In this webinar, our team, with their years of hands-on experience, will discuss the path to defensive maturity, and share with you some of the key lessons learned and mistakes they've seen over the years from working with countless organisations. We will discuss how the model can be applied to your business, to help you to make practical changes that achieve an uplift in your capabilities and to achieve your overall goal of better securing your company defences and crown jewels. We'll also share an exclusive offer for webinar attendees!
Amongst other topics we will discuss:
- What is the maturity model and why did we develop it?
- Sharing key lessons learned from organisations and cyber security practitioners for each level of the maturity model, and what 'good' looks like.
- Practical next steps
- Giorgia Cacace, General Manager
- Tom Fawcus Gibbs, VP of Technology
- David Barr, Principal CIRT Consultant
- Michael Pantridge, Senior Security Consultant